[squid-users] squidGuard Dansguardian etc etc

From: Jeronimo Garcia <garciaj.uk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 16:41:59 +0000

Hi guys.

So I'll need to implement some content filtering in my Squid servers
and I've checked these two:

Dan's one latest stable release is somewhere in September 2009 , even
that that's not so long ago i wanted to know if some one in the list
know how active it is

SquidGuard Looks promising and I'm giving it a shot right now .

In your opinion what's the best content filtering "plug-in" for squid
? I would be using in conjunction with ntlm_auth , and some others
ACLs messing up with wbinfo_group.pl so the order of the ACLs would a
sort of

1)ntlm_auth
2)wbinfo_group
3)content filtering (squidGuard, DansGuarding, or whatever is best)

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
-J