Re: [squid-users] SSLBump.. could it be used for transparent proxying?

From: Dimitri Syuoul <dsyuoul_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 18:57:02 -0600

Alex,

Thank you... for the inmense amount of users who have been waiting
years.. is there any opportunity that you can release a patch to the
stable version for this feature to be enabled.. so that we dont have
to compile the 3.1 beta?

Do you know of any opensource alternatives to this solution?

Thank you.

Dimitri