[squid-users] Problems with Reverse Proxying Exchange 2010

From: Andreas Adler <fox_at_foxrecbin.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 07:23:01 +0000

We have been using squid3 as a reverse proxy for Exchange 2007 OWA and RPC over https for a while. Everything worked as a charme. Now that we've upgraded to Exchange 2010 there seems to be a problem with the OWA (has been completely rewritten though). Everytime a user logs in (Form based authentication) the browser is loading some content and seems not to be able to finish it. The entire screen shows up, but no mail will be highlighted and the page loading does not complete. By hitting F5 several times the page then finishes to load. This only happens with the use of squid, while directly calling OWA withing the LAN works properly. Here's the config: -- ssl_unclean_shutdown on extension_methods RPC_IN_DATA RPC_OUT_DATA cache_peer server.domain.com parent 443 0 proxy-only no-query no-digest originserver front-end-https=on ssl login=PASS sslflags=DONT_VERIFY_PEER -- Squid version is 3.0.STABLE10 (openSUSE 11.1) I'm grateful for any hints in order to solve that problem. If you need some more information please don't hesitate to ask for them. Thank you very much in advance! Andreas