[squid-users] Setting up authentication

From: Mattps <matt.standing_at_gordonmurraydesign.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 04:32:26 -0800 (PST)

I am fairly new to Squid and from what I have seen it is great. I have a
working Squid installation and I would now like to build on what I have.

I would like the our users (Windows 2003 domain) to have to transparently
authenticate with Squid before they can gain access to the internet.

I have read the instructions in the config file and looked at a couple of
posts on this forum but, I confess I am no clearer on the matter.

Can anyone give some pointers to get me started?

Kind regards,
Matt