[squid-users] Bypass proxy for one user

From: Dayo Adewunmi <contactdayo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 11:17:12 +0100

Hi

On our LAN, you can't access the internet without having the proxy settings
in your browser. I've got one user coming in, who's laptop is locked-down,
and unfortunately his browser's set to use no proxy.

How do I configure squid to let him access the internet directly?
Preferrably, without him hogging all the bandwidth. Which wouldn't be an
issue if I could put the proxy settings into his browser, as squid is
configured
to use delay pools.

Thanks

Dayo