Re: [squid-users] refresh pattern

From: Ernesto Nataloni <ernesto.nataloni_at_teleborsa.it>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 16:27:35 +0100

HI Amos,
i have installed Squid 3.0 Stable 19, and i've done the chenge to my
aspx page as you told me but nothing in changed.
It seems tha you can't give "1" to Min.Age or Max Age parameter in
refresh_pattern directive.
Thank so much for your help
Kind regards

Ernesto Nataloni

              Teleborsa S.p.A.
Agenzia stampa economica fondata nel 1961
  via di Trasone, 52 - 00199 Roma - Italy
          http://www.teleborsa.it

Mail: ernesto.nataloni_at_teleborsa.it
Phone: (+39).06.86502220