RE: [squid-users] Squid performance issues

From: John Lauro <john.lauro_at_covenanteyes.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 18:21:11 -0500

Both your CPU and disk both look ok based on these, and not enough
difference from baseline to explain the change in timing of the command.

I'll look at the netstats a little more later to see if I spot anything.

Can you test the equivalent outside of squid? Maybe it's just your internet
or amazon being slow and it has nothing to do with squid...?