Re: [squid-users] monitor bandwidth

From: Leonardo Rodrigues <leolistas_at_solutti.com.br>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 09:12:52 -0200

     You can use this script

http://samm.kiev.ua/sqstat/

     to monitor bandwidth usage of requests in real time. It's specially
interesting to monitor bandwidth usage of downloads, which takes some
times to happen and finish. Logs can show you that, but only after it
ends. This script can show it in real time. It will help you identify
which is the bastard and/or maybe identify some criteria for making your
delay_pool rules, as pointed by Amos.

--
	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues