RE: [squid-users] squid ntlm issues

From: Chris Boczko <Christopher.Boczko_at_chemdry.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 13:26:52 -0000

Hi Amos,

The squid box on 2.5 has the same regex (infact the config is more or
less the same), and it works fine on the old box, and doesn't work on
the 2.7 box.

As soon as i make a request to the box (any request), i get a 407 - auth
required, for any url, i've even tried adding single domain regex, and
it does the same, and adding an http_access allow as the first rule, and
it still asks for auth.

On the old box, if its in the allowed sites file, it will allow me out
without asking for any auth.

I'm pretty sure, whatever im requesting its asking for auth BEFORE it
checks the acl's

Kind Regards,
Christopher Boczko