[squid-users] Supporting ie6/win2k clients

From: Joseph L. Casale <jcasale_at_activenetwerx.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 21:58:00 +0000

Is there an alternative to ntlm_auth supporting these browsers in active directory
to facilitate access w/o asking for creds (such as if used with LDAP auth) with out
joining the server to active directory and using Samba?

We have Kerberos auth functioning and the few win2k/ie6 clients obviously don't
authenticate. I have an LDAP fallback and want to avoid Samba.

Thanks,
jlc