[squid-users] Agreement Screen

From: Allen Armstrong <allen_armstrong_at_telus.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 14:11:51 -0800

Hi,

I am not sure what it is called. I am looking for away to make squid
present the user with a screen that says basically it is a public system and
the rules of the road. Once they click on I agree they are allowed to
browse the internet for a predetermined amount of time. After which they
are re-directed to this screen to click I agree. It would be nice to base
it on mac address. Kind of like the public wireless things I have run
into. I am running squid in non-transparent mode.

Ttyl,

Allen Armstrong