RE: [squid-users] squid books?

From: Angelo Höngens <A.Hongens_at_netmatch.nl>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 08:33:20 +0100

The advantage of dead-tree format is that it's easier to take to bed, or to read on the beach :)

I liked the book because it explains the basics in a good, chronological order. And I don't think the basics have changed much.. After you've understood the basics, you put the book away, and look for other resources..

--

With kind regards,

Angelo Höngens

Systems Administrator