Re: [squid-users] transparent+manual proxy on single squid

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar_at_fantomas.sk>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 16:13:50 +0100

On 28.01.10 00:36, goody goody wrote:
> From transparent i mean that user do not enter proxy settings in browser
> whereas in manual user have to.

that can be configured by WPAD too.

"interception" means that squid will intercept clients' connections to HTTP
servers (which often causes many troubles). Many people understand this
under word "transparent" but it's incorrect since HTTP (which we are still
talking about, correct?) defines the word "transparent" differently.

2B|!2B, that's a question!