Re: [squid-users] Squid Clustering

From: John Villa <john.joe.villa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:59:01 -0500

Hello,
Thank you for your response. It seems to be working now for I RTFM (I
usually do I am sorry). Playing around with the icp setting and the
cache_ peer setting I was able to make some progress and it appears to
be working. Basically I have two nodes and I am trying to make it so
that if I hit one twice (to store the cache) and then I hit the other
note the icp lookups will work to deliver content. Here is what I have
minus all the acl rules and what not. Let me know if you have any
recommendations.
node 1: cache_peer staging-ss2 sibling 4228 4220
node 2: cache_peer staging-ss1 sibling 4228 4220
Again it appears to be working but if there is anything you can
recommend or if in fact I am reading my test wrong please feel free to
let me know.
Thanks in advance,
-John