[squid-users] Multiple domains in dstdomain bug?

From: Michael Tennes <michael_at_tennes.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 03:03:19 -0500

Hi,

For the life of me I can't figure out why the following two lines in my squid.conf file causes squid (Squid Cache: Version 3.0.STABLE16) to crash with a BUS ERROR, but if I split the acl into two (last for lines) it works fine. What am I missing? From what I've read acl entries are ORed. Examples show multiple domains in dstdomain acl types.

acl ym dstdomain .messenger.yahoo.com .psq.yahoo.com
http_access deny ym

acl ym1 dstdomain .messenger.yahoo.com
acl ym2 dstdomain .psq.yahoo.com
http_access deny ym1
http_access deny ym2

I have searched for answers, so I apologize in advance if this question demonstrates my ignorance of configuring squid.