[squid-users] Creating ip exception

From: Martin Connell <mconnell_at_richmondfc.com.au>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 16:04:51 +1100

Dear Squid,

I am a new squid user, and Iıve been relegated the task of creating a couple
of exceptions based on IP address.

So basically, we have our squid setup so certain sites are banned for all
users, facebook etc. However there are 2 pcıs we want to have access
specifically to facebook for work purposes. Can you please point me in the
right direction as to how I would go about this, Iıve been trying to google
this, I know I need to edit the squid.conf file but after looking through
that file not too sure how to do this. Any help would be much appreciated.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the organisation. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The organisation accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email