[squid-users] SquidClamAV generates twice traffic

From: davefu <davefury_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 03:25:24 -0800 (PST)

Hello. So far, I've correctly configured Squid3 + SquidGuard + SquidClamAV +
Sarg, and its working quite well. The only problem I have is within
SquidClamAV behavior, since it needs to "download" the file in order to scan
it first, and if its good, Squid will allow the user to download it. Let's
say an user tries to download a 80MB file. Sarg reports shows a 80MB
download by the user, and another 80MB downloaded by 127.0.0.1 (by
SquidClamAV, since Squid3 + SquidGuard + SquidClamAV + Sarg are all on the
same machine).
trust_cache is enabled on SquidClamAV, and I can't allow the cache objects
to exceed 2MB in Squid3.

Is there a way to avoid this double traffic generation?

Thanks in advance.