Re: [squid-users] SSLBump, help to configure for 3.1.0.16

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar_at_fantomas.sk>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 14:17:50 +0100

On 14.02.10 18:30, Andres Salazar wrote:
> Iam trying to configure SSLbump so that I can use squid in transparent
> mode and redirect with iptables/pf port 443 and 80 to squid.

Are you aware of all security concerns when intercepting HTTPS connections?

...I just wonder when will first proactive admin (or someone from his managers) sent
to prison because of breaking into users connections.

"One World. One Web. One Program." - Microsoft promotional advertisement
"Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer!" - Adolf Hitler