[squid-users] Reverse proxy Basic Accelerator

From: don Paolo Benvenuto <paolobenve_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 20:21:52 +0100

Hi!

I'm trying to configure a basic reverse proxy accelerator for mediawiki,
and I found the instructions at
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Reverse/BasicAccelerator

but unfortunately they don't work with squid 2.7.

When trying to run squid I get:

ACL name 'all' not defined!
FATAL bungled squid.conf line 6: cache_peer_access wiki deny all

it seems that the cache_peer_access syntax has changed from 2.6 to 2.7,
but looking for light in the docs I couldn't figure how should I change
that config file.

Any hint?

Thank you!

--