[squid-users] all traffic over squid an auth.

From: Christian Weiligmann <christian.weiligmann_at_weiligmann-net.de>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 20:53:52 +0100

I have a problem,
I would like to get all my questions from the internal network to the
internet over squid proxy, with using delegated authentication.
(SQL,NTLM...).
Is that possible? I know that the transparency function is not be able
to authenticate. But what can i do?
For example: Ipsec Connections, Openvpn connections and many other
client programs used for internet connections over squid. And i have to
log all the traffic with ip, username and password.

sorry for this stupid question, but i want to learn.