Re: [squid-users] squid + dansguardian + auth

From: Bruno Santos <bvsantos_at_hal.min-saude.pt>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 09:49:03 +0000 (WET)

X-Copyrighted-Material

Hi !

No, i don't have those enabled. I'm using LDAP auth in squid (although i've enabled proxy-digest.conf in dansguardian)

The problem here is the following:

When the request reaches dansguardian, the machine IP who made the request is correct.
When dansguardian passes the request to squid, it goes with the local machine IP (127.0.0.1) and squid denies the request....
I've been messing around with the following dansguardian options:
forwardedfor, usexforwardedfor and originalip

Any hints ?

I have another squid + dansguardian installation with transparent proxy and everything is working just fine...

Cheers,

Bruno Santos