Re: [squid-users] which filesystem to use the cache?

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 08:46:08 +1300

Ariel wrote:
> Hello I wanted to consult you recommend for the filesystem cache:
>
> Ext3 - Reiserfs???

Any you like. (though I would stay any from software RAID and NFS)
Squid is well tested with ext2, ext3, Reiser, SAN and ZFS

If you think you are going to need and reach critically fast disk speeds
pick one which can handle lots of small writes and few reads easily. And
disable atime updates.

Amos

--
Please be using