Re: [squid-users] (SOLVED) setting up different filtering based on port number

From: Al - Image Hosting Services <azick_at_zickswebventures.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 11:22:42 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

I have a solution:

acl custom-auth proxy_auth REQUIRED
acl mysite dstdomain .zickswebventures.com
acl blocklistA dstdomain .facebook.com .youtube.com
acl blocklistB dstdomain .youtube.com
acl portA myport 8100
acl portB myport 8101
acl portC myport 8102
acl portJ myport 8109
http_access deny blocklistA portA
http_access deny blocklistB portB
url_rewrite_access allow portA
url_rewrite_access allow portB
url_rewrite_access allow portC
url_rewrite_program /bin/squidGuard -c /etc/squid/squidGuard.conf
url_rewrite_children 3
http_access allow mysite
http_access allow custom-auth all
http_access deny all

I copied in the same page as I have squidGuard redirect to
ERR_ACCESS_DENIED, but is there a way to remove where it says "Generated
Tue, 23 Feb 2010 17:21:36 GMT by ..." so it will look the same regardless
of how it was blocked?

Also, what is this going to do to performance on a heavily loaded served
and is there a smarter way to do this?

Best Regards,
Al