Re: [squid-users] Squid HD Limitation

From: Mr. Issa\(*\) <xnixguy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 01:03:22 +0200

again ill post the MRTG of todays WAN usage... The Blue Circle is when
all clients are NOT natted to SQUID we can notice that the tick didnt
appear which means we have no problems with our international links..
and the RED circles indicates when clients are natted to squid box and
we can notice the tick appeared at an hourly interval. at the gateway
of squid we did notice that squid stops consuming bandwidth for 10
seconds then it gets up back... no suspicious stuff in cache.log
neither in /var/log/messages Also this problem appeared when we our
cache directories hold 100GB of objects, before that this problem
didn't appear at all

Waiting a reply

Cordially,

Bill