[squid-users] Parent Fehlermeldung

From: Alex Huth <a.huth_at_tmr.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 12:36:35 +0100

Hi!

I am using Squid for several accl vhosts. On the same host (FreeBSD 6.4)
are three apaches for three stages (dev,test,production). For port 80 we
have a lot of lo0_alias. Now i have to implement more vhosts, but i
can't get a connection to the defined lo0.
When i set the debug mode on the squid, i see the following failure:

Unable to forward this request at this time. (Browser)

2010/02/26 12:14:52| aclMatchAcl: Can't yet compare 'to_localhost' ACL
for 'www-publish-production-xen.xyz.de'
2010/02/26 12:14:52| Failed to select source for
'http://www-publish-production-xen.xyz.de/'
2010/02/26 12:14:52| always_direct = -1
2010/02/26 12:14:52| never_direct = 0
2010/02/26 12:14:52| timedout = 0

Normally these should come when a failure in the parent configuration
exists, or? But i have no parents defined.

It seems that there is no communication between the squid interface and
the lo0 for this vhost, but i have no idea why. I have double checked
the configs for vhost, hosts, etc. If you need more information, let me
know.

thanks in advance

Alex