[squid-users] Configuring squid to cache and accelerate IIS site

From: Marina Mitchell <marinasb01_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 15:32:05 -0800

Hi,
I have installed squid and as a test I am trying to access and cache a
site on a different workstation.
I have added the following directive to squid.conf
http_port 83 defaultsite=10.10.0.28 vhost
forwarded_for on
cache_peer 10.10.0.28 parent 80 0 no-query no-digest originserver
name=IIS login=PASS
With these I am able to redirect traffic to IIS site on the second
workstation but the purpose is to have squid working as a caching web
server and not redirecting traffic.
What directives do I need to achieve this purpose?
Thanks,
Marina