Re: [squid-users] illegal proxy websites

From: Victor Javier Brizuela <brizuela.victor.javier_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 15:24:01 -0300

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 19:33, Marcus Kool <marcus.kool_at_urlfilterdb.com> wrote:
> Jaap,
>
> URLfilterDB has over 95.000 proxy servers in its commercial URL database.
> Each day there are many new ones.
>
> If you are serious about blocking access to them you need a
> good URL filter.
> I represent URLfilterDB but with some googling you will find
> lots of others.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Marcus Kool

Your product-pushing is getting old really fast.

Plus, using terminology such as "commercial" is inadequate and
misleading, since I could distribute Squid commercially, charging for
the service, but the software would still be free under the GPL. You
should say proprietary instead.

--
Victor Javier Brizuela
http://w2bh.com.ar/