Re: [squid-users] Cache-digest configuration problem

From: Giannis Fotopoulos <jfotop_at_ath.forthnet.gr>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 01:25:01 +0200

Thank you very much Henrik for your reply!
Everything is working. :)
A piece of my logfile for others:

1268176051.830 7 10.95.4.46 TCP_MISS/200 1315 GET
http://www.the-west.gr/images/index/mini.png - CD_SIBLING_HIT/10.95.4.50
image/png

By the way, the load balancing method I am using is "Observed member"
(on option of my load balancer) and I have to say that it works just great.

Thanks again!