RE: [squid-users] Time Based ACL's

From: GIGO . <gigoz_at_msn.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 15:33:23 +0000

@Asim i have already done that and i dont think the problem is related to defining my pusr acl.

Well i think probably the problem was that my timezone was misconfigured however i am not sure. now i have configured it correctly to match my local time(ubuntu os).

sudo dpkg-reconfigure tzdata ( by using this command to pak std)

even i have changed my hardware clock to match my local time

hwclock --set --date='XX/XX/XX XX:XX:XX' --localtime

however i dont know how to configure squid to use the local time instead of utc. is there a setting to be done in Ubuntu or the setting is to be done in Squid conf.

if squid is by default using the local time?

please guide in detail.