Re: [squid-users] Dont use squid for local addresses how to.

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 19:24:42 +0100

fre 2010-03-12 klockan 11:48 +0000 skrev GIGO .:

> I want a way that any requests for my local web servers located in
> (10.0.0.0/8) does not go to internet so proxy should bypass them
> otherwise to use my local web servers i have to do the settings in all
> the web browsers that dont use squid proxy for local web addresses.

IF you want the proxy to go to yout intranet servers instead of
forwarding the request to any parent proxies you have then see the
always_direct directive.

But if you want the browsers to go direct to your intranet servers not
using your local proxy then this needs to be configured in the browsers.
Use of a pac script hightly recommended.