[squid-users] using TOS values

From: Evelio Vila <vila_at_tesla.cujae.edu.cu>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 12:56:44 -0400

hi all,

here is a situation in which I could use some help.
I have a postgresql table with user logins associated with TOS values
e.g: john --> 0x04, vila--> 0x08, etc.

I would like to use tcp_outgoing_tos option to mark http requests
accordingly.

For a while now I've been using something like

acl users1 proxy_auth "/etc/squid/qos/high_users"
tcp_outgoing_tos 0x10 users1

without problems, but we want to use a database.

I found this,
http://osdir.com/ml/web.squid.general/2003-03/msg01273.html
and maybe with some sort of combination between http_access and
proxy_auth this can be achieved. any clues?

TIA,

--
                evelio vila
Participe en la 15 Convención Científica de Ingeniería y Arquitectura, del 29 de noviembre al 3 de diciembre de 2010