[squid-users] Squid Youtube caching & Autostartup.

From: GIGO . <gigoz_at_msn.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 13:10:11 +0000

Please your guidance required on the following

1. I have studies these two guides for youtube content caching but i am not sure that whether this addresses squid3 as well or not.

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/DynamicContent/YouTube/Discussion?action
http://www.wlug.org.nz/SquidCachingYouTube

2. Second thing is related to starting squid automatically at boot. i have tried enough but did not succeded in doing that. I have compiled squid3 stable24 on Ubuntu 8.04LTS.

regards,

Bilal