Re: [squid-users] Yet another IMAP support request

From: Sabyasachi Ruj <ruj.sabya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 20:05:30 +0530

Does that mean that if I modify the client to use HTTP proxy's CONNECT
method, it can connect to any standard IMAP server? Say, Gmail IMAP
server?

I also think the client only has to setup the tunnel once. Then there
is no need to wrap the requests with HTTP requests. It can just write
the socket. Right?

--
Sabyasachi