[squid-users] Unsupported method attempted by

From: <Adam_at_Gmail>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 01:02:16 -0000

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone here could help with this problem
I have just finished reinstalling my proxy server Squid3.0STABLE25
As soon as I start it with Squid -NCd 10
I check if everything is running ok, so I get this warning:

ClientParseRequestMethod: Unsupported method attempted by : 111.118.144.225
This is not a bug. see Squid.conf extension methods
ClientProcess Invalid Request.

And the proxy server is not yet connected to any client at this time, but I
get these invalid requets one after another, is there anyway from stopping
this?
It's almost like a flood, it is an outside IP address.

These are the information related to the above IP address:
All I got as info is this
Location: Cambodia [City: Phnom Penh, Phnum Penh]

If you have any suggestions please let me know
Regards
Adam