[squid-users] Mail client with squid

From: Impact Services <impactservices_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 19:07:08 +0530

Hi all,

How do I enable mail clients like outlook express on client machines
while filtering internet access through squid? I went through lot of
forums and looks like it is possible through iptables. I tried with
that but am not getting the correct settings.

Also I want to enable one particular mac address, if possible, else ip
address to access internet without routing through squid but all other
clients on the network to access through squid. Is it possible?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Gorav