Re: [squid-users] FileDescriptor Issues

From: <Adam_at_Gmail>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 17:40:52 -0000

Hi All
I have recompiled squid with 6400 FDS I tried with 65535 and I got a warning
that 65535 is not a multiple of 64 and it may cause some problems on some
systems.
so I changed it to 6400
I completed the installation started Squid now it's showing 6400 although
the system is set to 65535
I have one question, from your experiences with squid, would 6400 FDS be
enough?

Thank you all for your help
Regards
Adam