Re: [squid-users] WebFilter by ip

From: donovan jeffrey j <donovan_at_beth.k12.pa.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 21:06:28 -0400

On Mar 24, 2010, at 8:30 PM, Landy Landy wrote:

> Hello List.
>
> I have an acl blocking a batch of ip addresses banned from using the
> internet and have others that can use the internet without problems.
> Now, I would like to filter the web content to those users that use
> the internet. I would like to block sexual content and stuff like
> that that can be desturbing at work.
>
> How can I create another acl to filter pages to the specific ip's
> that are allowed to the internet?
>
> Any suggestions???
>
> Thanks in advanced for your help.

greetings

Squid + SquidGuard very easy to do. you need to ask yourself, do you
want transparent or configure the client browser ?
then you can filter with a blacklist

start here for one.

http://www.shallalist.de/categories.html

any and all traffic that comes into the device can be viewed and sent
to a log file for processing.
-j