Re: [squid-users] Help with accelerated site

From: <Adam_at_Gmail>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 01:42:53 -0000

Hello there,
Thanks for the reply Ron and Amos

Maybe my original e-mail wasn't clear a bit confusing I am sorry if I
confused you

I have squid running on Machine A with let's say local ip 192.168.1.4
the backend server is running on machine B and ip address 192.168.1.3

Now, instead of getting the website that is located on Machine B 192.168.1.3
which is listening on port 81 not 80.
I am getting the default Apache Page on the Proxy server Machine which is
192.168.1.4

And I do have the vhost in my configuration
Well there are two apaches running on the two machines, the proxy machine
and the web-server machine, except the web-server apache listens on port 81,
logically (technically) speaking it should work, but for some reason it
doesn't.
I hope it makes more sense to you what I am trying to describe here

Thank you all for your help
Regards
Adam