Re: AW: [squid-users] SquidCompilationproblem -squid_ldap_auth.c:123:18: error: lber.h: No such file or directory

From: Nick Cairncross <Nick.Cairncross_at_condenast.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 14:51:42 +0000

If you're on the RHN then yum is the easiest. If not:

Keyutils_libs-devel
Libselinux-devel
Libsepol-devel
E2fsprogs-devel
Krb5-devel
Cyrus-sasl-gssapi
Cyrus-sasl-devel
Openldap-devel

Might be a few more.

On 26/03/2010 14:42, "Zeller, Jan" <jan.zeller_at_id.unibe.ch> wrote:

Hi,

you need something like "libldap2-dev"
Please have a look at http://packages.ubuntu.com (if you have ubuntu) or use "yum search openldap-devel" or something like this if you have RedHat

regards,