RE: [squid-users] Help with accelerated site

From: David Parks <davidparks21_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 09:45:57 -0600

Hi Adam, a few recommendations:

1) There are a number of consultancy and support organization that provide dedicated support for squid. If you can't find the answer here or yourself (via code or in docs), they might be an alternative you want to look into
2) The developers and people supporting squid on this list are all donating their time, they don't owe you, I, or anyone on here anything. Lambasting them isn't cool, and not appreciated by anyone on this list.
3) We all get frustrated with software, it's the nature of the business (I average a couple cycles of frustration a day myself). But lashing out in a public forum, against the very people that might be able to help you is like trying to catch flies with vinegar.
4) If you aren't getting the responses you need try refining your questions into smaller bites. There are a lot of emails in this forum and it's not always easy to digest a long email (again, the community support provided is free, if you need people to really dedicate time to your issue you should consider paying them for their time, e.g. refer back to suggestion #1).

I wish you the best of luck with your task, unfortunately I don't know the answer to your question myself or I would offer my own suggestions.

David