[squid-users] a bug?

From: HC Barfield <nothereforever_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 08:49:16 +1000

forgot to say that my cache manager had THREE fields instead of the four fields that you have. "cache server" was just a drop down box where i could only select 'localhost' there was no "Port" text box, and i had manager name and password.

> hi,i might have found a bug in cachemanager, i set the squid port to be 80 and i kept getting the following when i enter in the username and password. changed back to 3128 and it goes.... error:Cache Manager Errorconnect: (10061) WSAECONNREFUSED, Connection refused. this took me a while to figure out so maybe it is some value to you. CB.
> Link all your email accounts and social updates with Hotmail. Find out now.
> http://windowslive.ninemsn.com.au/oneinbox?ocid=T162MSN05A0710G
Browse profiles for FREE! Meet local singles online.
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/150855801/direct/01/