Re: [squid-users] Help with accelerated site

From: <Adam_at_Gmail>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 17:42:00 +0100

Hi Amos,
Thanks for the reply, I have already figured it out thanks anyway
Now I can acces my virtual websites from both inside my network and outside
however the clients from inside my network can't access the internet I am
getting the same error
as before when I was trying to access my sites from the internet

"Unable to forward your request at this time ....."
The only thing I have changed so far was this

from this
http_port 3128

to this
http_port 3128 vhost

If I remove the vhost directive I won't be able to acces my sites
So at the moment my clients can't access the web, unless I remove the vhost
in front of the http_port 3128
And even that it's only for few websites for others it returns an error
message Unable to retrive the URL etc...

In my log I am getting Warning CONNECT method received on http accelerator
port 3128
If the only request I believe I made is trying to open a Google website on
one of my internal clients
So what is the work around this please?

Regards
Adam