Re: [squid-users] Reverse Proxy and OWA

From: Ludovit Koren <ludovit_koren_at_tempest.sk>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 17:13:03 +0200 (CEST)

> Andrea Gallazzi wrote:
>> Hi All, I am a newbie about squid.
>>
>> I am interested about squid as reverse proxy for Outlook Web
>> App and Activesync for Exchange 2010
>>
>> Did Someone have experience about this?

> Yes.

>> Is it possible to use at the same time squid as proxy and
>> reverse proxy ?

> Yes.

> See FAQ. http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples

> Amos --
> Please be using Current Stable Squid 2.7.STABLE8 or
> 3.0.STABLE25 Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.18

I succeded to configure for WebApp. Autodiscover, Activesync is
working only with basic authentication. If we configure NTLM
authentication on exchange server/ISA, it stops working. Do you know
what could be wrong? (I can supply configuration) I am using squid
2.7.STABLE8 on FreeBSD.

Any hint greatly appreciated.

Regards,

lk