Re: [squid-users] Apt-get Issue through squid

From: <Adam_at_Gmail>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 19:21:45 +0100

Hi there,
Thanks for your reply, I was merely asking if anyone has or had the same
problem before, or anyone who might have a solution, of course
 If I stop squid now and disable it reconfigure my system to what it was
before of course I will get the updates and the access to the internet
but now any application or programme I want to run I have to find out where
it is where it's going etc..

It looks as if I need to tweak for every single task,. of every single
application of every single client.

Yes I have followed the configuration where the whole internet goes through
a proxy, when faced with a problem like this can you
 imagine how many programmes and apps are there? If I have to tweak each
and everyone of them by hand and how many clients I have and so on
So I can spend the rest of my life fixing things.

Anyway thanks for your reply
Regards
Adam