[squid-users] Accessing my websites is extremely slow

From: <Adam_at_Gmail>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 18:30:44 +0100

Hi all,
Accessing my websites is extremely slow, it can take up to 5 minutes for the
page to load
some pages in the admin area won't even load no matter how long I wait.

Squid is getting extremely slow

Any ideas or suggestion on how to solve this problem please
I know everyone is saying "it's not squid" I am sorry bu it is squid, I
never experienced all of these problems before in

the 15 years I ran these websites I never had anything like until the moment
I installed and ran squid
I am having all sorts of problems.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated
Thank you all
Regards
Adam