[squid-users] E-mails through Squid3.0 problems

From: <Adam_at_Gmail>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 14:28:15 +0100

Hello All,

I am having a serious problem with my E-mail programmes, none of my e-mails
are going out
If I send e-mail from my website, they are not delivered as they used to
Confirmation, Subscription emails etc.. are not delivered

Is there anything that needs doing in order to allow those emails to go out
most of them are "php mailer" but there are others sent with sendmail
system.

Any ideas please, this is very urgent and important more important than
anything else so far
Regards
Adam