Re: [squid-users] E-mails through Squid3.0 problems

From: <Adam_at_Gmail>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 18:37:28 +0100

Hi Jorge,
I am not actually using a proxy for smtp, but my websites do send emails on
a regular basis
on a subscriptions, email confirmation and so on.... Now if for example a
user registers he won't get an email to allow him/her to activate his/her
account
I have not set a proxy server for a mail server this is the php mailer it is
built in the website

Like forums, blogs etc...

I do read my logs and there's nothing there to suggest that anything is
being blocked
there are some links which also read

"Fail to retrieve whatever from source" but it doesn't help me.
It doesn't say why, anyway there are a lot of things that aren't working
anymore since I've installed Squid but if that continues
then I am gonna have to uninstall it and do without, it's not just one area
I need to fix or one problem that I need to solve there are far too many

Thanks for you reply
Regards
Adam