Re: [squid-users] Squid pops up password dialog when remote site is not reachable

From: <Adam_at_Gmail>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 19:20:49 +0100

Hi All,
I know that many people on many different situations including myself are
having serious issues with the FF3 ++
especially with Java applets and many other environments.

I have programs running with IE 6,7,8 Safari, FF2.0 Opera, Chrome etc.. but
not with FF3.0 and later.
So it could well be a Firefox issue, I am not saying that for sure but it
could well be.
Try with FF2 and see if it works then you'll know for sure that it's to do
with FF3 and the new generation plugins or something in the core of FF3.

I hope that helps
Regards
Adam