Re: [squid-users] Re: Re: Re: SSO with Active Directory-Squid Clients

From: Nick Cairncross <Nick.Cairncross_at_condenast.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 15:42:46 +0100

Markus,

I've had a go with mskstutil and it appeared to work partially once - the comptuer account was created and the spn/upn were set, but no Keytab was generated.. I then tried again having deleted the squid-http computer account but receive the following errors - see below, at the end. Would you be able to advise as to where I should look to try to resolve this? I have also rolled back my VM, removed from domain etc and retried with no success.

Many thanks,

Nick

[root_at_bnd-squid1 msktutil-0.3.16]# ./msktutil -c -b "CN=COMPUTERS" -s HTTP/bnd-squid1.[MYFQDN] -h bnd-squid1.[MYFQDN] -k /etc/squid/HTTP.keytab --computer-name squid-http --upn HTTP/bnd-squid1.[MYFQDN] --server bnd-dc4 --verbose --enctypes 28
 -- init_password: Wiping the computer password structure
 -- finalize_exec: Determining user principal name
 -- finalize_exec: User Principal Name is: HTTP/bnd-squid1.[MYFQDN]@[MYFQDN]
 -- create_fake_krb5_conf: Created a fake krb5.conf file: /tmp/.mskt-9522krb5.conf
 -- get_krb5_context: Creating Kerberos Context
 -- try_machine_keytab: Using the local credential cache: /tmp/.mskt-9522krb5_ccache
 -- try_machine_keytab: krb5_get_init_creds_keytab failed (Client not found in Kerberos database)
 -- try_machine_keytab: Unable to authenticate using the local keytab
 -- ldap_connect: ldap_connect calling try_ldap_connect
 -- try_ldap_connect: Connecting to LDAP server: bnd-dc4 try_tls=YES
 -- try_ldap_connect: Connecting to LDAP server: bnd-dc4 try_tls=NO
SASL/GSSAPI authentication started
SASL username: ncairncross@[MYFQDN]
SASL SSF: 56
SASL installing layers
 -- try_ldap_connect: LDAP_OPT_X_SASL_SSF=56
 -- ldap_get_base_dn: Determining default LDAP base: dc=XX,dc=XXXX,dc=XXX
 -- get_short_hostname: Determined short hostname: bnd-squid1
 -- finalize_exec: SAM Account Name is: squid-http$
Updating all entries for bnd-squid1 in the keytab /etc/squid/HTTP.keytab
 -- try_set_password: Attempting to reset computer's password
 -- ldap_check_account: Checking that a computer account for squid-http$ exists
 -- ldap_check_account: Computer account not found, create the account

No computer account for squid-http found, creating a new one.
Error: ldap_add_ext_s failed (No such attribute)
Error: ldap_check_account failed (Device or resource busy)
Error: set_password failed
 -- krb5_cleanup: Destroying Kerberos Context
 -- ldap_cleanup: Disconnecting from LDAP server
 -- init_password: Wiping the computer password structure