[squid-users] Is it possible to deactivate partial download ?

From: Dieter Bloms <squid_at_bloms.de>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 11:12:48 +0200

Hi,

we use following constellation:

client -> squid2.7.STABLE8 -> http-virusscanner (avwebgate from avira) -> internet

some clients like adobe updater request their updates as partial
download.
This makes trouble with our virusscanner.
So is it possible to disable partial download requests at all ?

Thank you for a hint

--
Best regards
  Dieter Bloms